Fashion blogging is not only a hobby but also a passion of mine and I get such inspiration from other bloggers. Of course there are thousands if not millions of bloggers out there but these are my top 5 favourite fashion bloggers I always find myself going back to.
- inthefrow (Victoria McGrath) – inthefrow.com
- louisecooney (Louise Cooney) – louisecooney.com
- weworewhat (Danielle Bernstein) – weworewhat.com
- somethingnavy (Arielle Noa Charnas) – somethingnavy.com
- retroflame (Erika Fox) – retroflame.com
- I actually found Inthefrow from her Youtube channel but I absolutely adore her blog. She uploads beauty and fashion content with beautiful photos and original content. Her style is very simple and chic and I always finding myself visiting her blog to see her latest style posts, and I especially loved her LFW posts.
- Louise’ blog is one I actually stumbled upon a few months ago on Instagram from the discover section, and when I saw that she was a DCU graduate living in New York I immediately started to follow her. I’m a little biased because she’s Irish but I thoroughly enjoy her posts and her sense of style. She has a very elegant style and I love that she incorporates a lot of affordable high-street pieces into her wardrobe so we can recreate her looks. Louise also helped me with my research for my dissertation which I am extremely grateful for.
- Weworewhat is a blog I also found from Instagram (obsessed with that app), and have been obsessed with ever since. I have a deep love for New York and 3 out of 5 of these bloggers live in the big apple! I’ve been following her blog for a while now and her style is second to none. She wears whatever she wants and always looks amazing, and although her style is a little on the pricey side I still love to take inspiration from her looks. If you’ve not yet checked out her blog I highly recommend you do.
- Surprise surprise I also found Somethingnavy on Instagram in the discover section, and she also lives in New York. Each of these bloggers have a different sense of style but I love them all equally. Somethingnavy has a very New York sense of style, which I don’t really know how to describe but it has a very Carrie Bradshaw feel to it. She always incorporates colour into her outfits and she always wears heels so effortlessly.
- And last but not least we have Retroflame an Irish blogger living in New York. I actually stumbled upon her blog when I was doing research for my dissertation on fashion blogging and I’m so glad I did. I’m also a little biased because she’s an Irish blogger but she really has a great eye for statement pieces and her fiery red hair looks amazing with whatever she wears. She has a very simple but effortlessly chic sense of style, which is mostly monochrome which I love, and often take inspiration from. She is doing extremely well for her self over in the states doing all the Irish bloggers proud.
So those are my top 5 favourite fashion bloggers and if you haven’t seen any of their blogs yet and you’re looking for some new ones, you know what to do. They all have a great eye for fashion, and even though they’re all incredibly different I think that’s why I love to take inspiration from them. I visit their blogs a few times a week to see what they’ve uploaded and see what style the new season will bring.
Hope you’ve enjoyed this post and that you’re having a great Wednesday,