When we think of winter we think of comfort and warmth, which is why we always go back to what were familiar with and can rely on. With these few wardrobe staples you’ll be all set for the winter months ahead.
These are my personal fashion winter essentials that I depend on no matter what hail, rain or snow. They’re pretty basic and most people probably already have them lurking in their closet which they’ve forgotten about!
1. Baggy Knitwear, an ABSOLUTE must have for winter time.
2. Shearling coats, I am ashamed to say I have my fair share of shearling coats in my collection. Its an addiction!
3. Blanket Scarves. I actually have this scarf as seen below and it was honestly one of best purchases of my life. I get so much wear out of it because its double sided but it can also be used as a shawl when it rains and keeps you dry.
4. A plaid shirt, or two, or five. These are such a staple in your wardrobe and will honestly match anything, and are ridiculously effortless if you need to leave in a hurry and freeze on what to wear.
5. And finally, a pair of big black boots. Perfect for if the weather takes a turn for the worst, and comfy if you’re walking around from A to B. And they look great with everything!
(Pics source: Pinterest)
And thats it, all my winter wardrobe staples! Is it weird that Im strangely looking forward to Winter and the cooler weather?!