These are hands down my favourite thing to bake ever, and I can honestly say I’ve baked these over 50 times they are that good.
These brownies are so delicious and so easy to make with only 20/30 minutes prepare time and then around 30/40 minutes in the oven. I found this recipe years ago in a cook book and I whip these up for any occasion or dinner party. My parents had some friends over last Saturday for dinner so of course I made my trademark brownies.
200g Milk Chocolate
225g Caster Sugar
3 Eggs, Beaten
150g Plain Flour, Sifted
1sp Baking Powder
225g White Chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius, and prepare a baking tray with greaseproof paper and grease the base and sides if need be.
- Melt the chocolate and butter together in the microwave for just over a minute, and then stir in the sugar and gradually add the eggs, beaten.
- Add the sifted flour and baking powder, followed by the white chocolate.
- Then finally add in the raspberries gently so they don’t burst and run into the mixture.
- Spread the mixture into the prepared tray and bake it in the over for around 30/40 minutes. Quick tip: Keep and eye on them after 30 minutes depending on how long you left the oven to preheat for so you don’t let them burn.
- Leave them to cool for around 20/30 minutes or they’ll be too soft and break apart.
- If you want you can melt some white chocolate and drizzle it on top of the brownies once they’re cut up to add a little extra touch.
And voila! You have delicious easy to make brownies that will definitely leave your mouth watering.
Hope you’re having an amazing day,