I know everyone says it but how are we already in 2015?! It genuinely feels like it should be 2014 that year went waaaay too fast. Although you know what that means, ‘new year, new me’ and all that jazz. Im not gonna sit here claiming this year I will transform myself, but there are a few changes or resolutions I really want to accomplish this year.
MY 2015 NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS:
(lets see how long I last..)
1. Get my driving licence! I am determined to finally begin driving this year, at 20 years of age I’m ashamed to say I’ve yet to start.
2. Go to sleep earlier. My mam calls me a night owl because even if I’m exhausted and need to be up super early the next morning I’ll still find somethng to do or scroll aimlessly online. I intend on going to sleep earlier thus getting up earlier and making my days more productive.
3. Drink more water. I have quite dehydrated skin and drinking more water is good for your body and skin, so I really need to start drinking more daily.
4. Go to the gym more often. I joined my local gym in September and its ridiculous the amount of times I’ve gone in comparison to how many times I should’ve gone. I really struggle with finding the time to go whilst balancing the rest of my life as well, so this year I will make the time to go.
5. Be happy. As cliche as this sounds I want to let myself be happy more. I spend so much of my time worrying and over analysing things and I really want to STOP and focus on me. We are in control of our own happiness and we should never forget that.
Fingers crossed I actually stick to these and that I enter 2016 with none! Let me know your what resolutions you intend to make for the year.